The latest issue of GEEK Magazine is set to hit stands on October 13th and will feature The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus on the cover.
To celebrate this, we’ve obtained 4 copies of his new picture book The Sun’s Coming Up… Like A Big Bald Head.
The book retails at $75, but we’re going to give four of our readers a copy for free. To enter, simply share this page, and LIKE our Facebook page, if you haven’t already.
We’ll randomly select the winners on the 13th and get the books shipped out!
What to expect from the latest issue…
- Character Kicks: Cool shoe mash-ups are afoot for your geeky enjoyment.
- Hard Target: To help keep sailors safe from incoming threats, Uncle Sam is operating the biggest remote control vehicle on the planet.
- TEOTWAWKI Cheat Sheet: Our top 10 prepper tips on how to survive the Apocalypse (according to video games).
- Console Death Match: Xbox One vs. PlayStation 4 – the battle for your living room is about to begin and you’ll choose the champion.
- Finding the Man Who Would Direct Jedi: An exclusive excerpt from “The Making of Return of the Jedi,” the highly anticipated book about the making of the final film in the original Star Wars trilogy.
- Jedi Master: Author J.W. Rinzler wraps up his trilogy of books about the making of the original Star Wars trilogy.
- Living Well at the End of the World: Walking Dead star Norman Reedus is riding out the zombie apocalypse in style.
- Geek Fall TV Preview: Checking out the top new TV shows that will be filling your DVR for the foreseeable future.
- Thunder Road: Thor returns with The Dark World to hammer out the kinks in Marvel’s latest blockbuster sequel.
- The Latest in In-Vehicle Technology: The countless choices available to keep you connected while on the road.
- High Speed & Super Cool - Geek It Yourself: We dig into the arcane world of home-built, liquid-cooled hot-rod computers. (Don’t be afraid, the water’s fine.)
- 25 things You Need to Know About Doctor Who: Yes, the show has been running for 50 years, but it’s never too late to start watching, especially if you jumpstart your Who-vian IQ with this handy guide.
- SCOPE: Science and technology updates, featuring interactive 3D “holodeck” technology, the creepy science of head transplants, the teen hacker behind Twivo, and MIT research specialist Kate Darling’s love for robots.
- PLAY: Essential collectibles and toys, showcasing the Tumbler, Vipers, Stormtroopers and other fine things to put on your shelf.
- LEVEL UP: Gaming previews and news, featuring actress Ellen Page in the PS3 exclusive Beyond: Two Souls, Double Fine mastermind Tim Schafer, Sims creator Will Wright, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and more.
- TECH: Gadgets and technology, starring the ultimate high-dollar home theater system and a cornucopia of our G-Tested reviews.
- PAGES: Books and comics, with Charles Ardai on Hard Case Crime novels, Jovanka Vuckovic’s new tome of horror movie esoterica and Tim Leong’s “Graphic” look at superheroes.
- IN REVIEW: The latest home video, music, games and more, featuring our resident Trekspert’s take on the best and worst Star Trek movies.