Almost from the moment we launched GeekExchange.com last June, we've been working on redesigning it. The old design was okay, but we always knew it had to be better, faster, and more accessible on a variety of platforms: not just in your average web browser, but on tablets and smartphones as well.
What you see before you now is the culmination of months of hard work from a relatively small group of talented developers who literally rebuilt the site from the ground up. So take some time to poke around, search out your favorite topics, and get to know GeekExchange.com a little better.
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect…
- Visual refresh: responsive design means same content on mobile, tablet and desktop designed for each format, better readability
- Even better content with our new featured articles, timely news stories
- Quick access to the content you love. No more paging to sift through articles, now it loads quickly. Easy access to recent and related articles throughout.
- Dedicated image galleries
- Dedicated event coverage
- Livefyre commenting: integration with social accounts, better threading and profile support
- Weekly giveaways!
And this is only the beginning! We’ve got even more fantastic features up our sleeves that we’ll be rolling out over the coming weeks and months. Be sure to tell us what you think in the comments below.